jack nicholson Quotes
Jack Nicholson QuotesBirth Date: 1937-04-22 (Thursday, April 22nd, 1937)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.
- I don't have any fear of intimacy, but rather thrive on it, which is rare in a public person.
- I don't have any plugs or tucks but people do what they want. I look at it as mutilation.
- I think that's what distinguishes Schmidt, really. In the movies now, so much of what is appealing to an audience is the dramatic or has to do with science fiction, and Schmidt is simply human. There's no melodrama; there's no device, It's just about a human being.
- I'll tell you one thing: Don't ever give anybody your best advice, because they're not going to follow it.
- I'm not hard to get along with.
- I'm the last guy in the world to feel overlooked by the Academy.
- I've been too many places. I'm like the bad penny.
- I've never been able to say I've been influenced by a list of artists I like because I like thousands and thousands and I've been influenced in some way by all of them.
- It's a slight stretch of the imagination but most people are alike in most ways so I've never had any trouble identifying with the character that I'm playing.
- It's hard enough to get to know yourself and as most of you have probably found, once you get to know two people in tandem it's even more difficult.
- My daughter Jennifer has a clothing shop she's opening and she's in her own business now so I don't get to talk to her as much as I did a year or so ago.
- My public image isn't much about how I determine roles. I've always felt this way as a director that almost anyone can give a good or representative performance when you're unknown. It's just easier.
- You can't handle the truth!
- People who speak in metaphors should shampoo my crotch.
- Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City sailor wanna hump-hump bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
- She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what's being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it.
- Sometimes, when you have success, it traps you - and this is something that I think is really specific to the movie business. You don't even know it until you're in it, really.
- Well, a younger woman is a type, but not necessarily a type for me. And what is a younger woman? I mean, I'm pretty old. Almost everyone is younger.
- You know, in all honesty, we all have our favorite forms. I would have to say, as a young person tasting material, O. Henry, with all those weird, paradoxical twists, really hung me up. The world's full of ideas.
- 'All you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.'
- (On receiving Best Actor in a Drama) 'I don't know whether to be happy or ashamed, because I thought we made a comedy.'
- 'You only lie to two people in your life: your girlfriend and the police. Everybody else you tell the truth to.'
- 'If one is born with talent, one can have a wonderful life.'
- A star on a movie set is like a time bomb. That bomb has got to be defused so people can approach it without fear.
- With my sunglasses on , I'm Jack Nicholson.Without them I'm Fat and 60.
- My point of view, while extremely cogent, is unpopular. ... That the repressive nature of the legalities vis-a-vis drugs are destroying the legal system and corrupting the police system.
- The average celebrity meets in one year ten times the amount of people that the average person meets in his entire life. (in an interview on making 'The Shining')
- 'Jesus Marimba!' (From Batman)
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On April 22nd||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net