jacques derrida Quotes
Jacques Derrida QuotesBirth Date: 1930-07-15 (Tuesday, July 15th, 1930)
Date of Death: 2004-10-08 (Friday, October 8th, 2004)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Monsters cannot be announced. One cannot say: 'here are our monsters', without immediately turning the monsters into pets.
- As soon as we cease to believe in such an engineer and in a discourse which breaks with the received historical discourse, and as soon as we admit that every finite discourse is bound by a certain bricolage and that the engineer and the scientist are also species of bricoleurs, then the very idea of bricolage is menaced and the difference in which it took on its meaning breaks down.
- At the end of Being and Nothingness...[,] Being in-itself and Being for-itself were of Being; and this totality of beings, in which they were effected, itself was linked up to itself, relating and appearing to itself, by means of the essential project of human-reality. What was named in this way, in an allegedly neutral and undetermined way, was nothing other than the metaphysical unity of man and God, the relation of man to God, the project of becoming God as the project constituting human-reality. Atheism changes nothing in this fundamental structure.
- The end of man (as a factual anthropological limit) is announced to thought from the vantage of the end of man (as a determined opening or the infinity of a telos). Man is that which is in relation to his end, in the fundamentally equivocal sense of the word. Since always.
- il n'y a pas de hors-texte
- To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 15th||Who Also Died On October 8th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net