james carville Quotes
James Carville QuotesBirth Date: 1944-10-25 (Wednesday, October 25th, 1944)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Mr. Richardson's endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic.' (Referring to New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson's endorsement of Barack Obama over Hillary Clinton on GoodFriday).
- (Hollywood) hates America.
- Who cares? Sometimes you need rebirth.' (On the destruction of America)
- 'Washington is a dirty diaper. It's time for a change.'
- Hurricane [Katrina] hit the Gulf Coast and destroyed much of the Gulf Coast - that was an act of god ... Now what happened to New Orleans, that was a complete failure of the federal government. Complete negligence by the feds.
- I didn't just experiment with marijuana - if you know what I mean.
- Yeah, I graduated with a 4.0: blood alcohol level.
- [On Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama] If she gave him one of her cojones, they'd both have two.
- 'Look, if George W. Bush and his Republican cronies walked on water, I'd be the guy out there yelling that they couldn't swim. But don't take it from me: we've now heard it from the military commanders and our intelligence community: George Bush's actions in Iraq have not made us safer. They've done the opposite.'
- 'When it comes to being visionary in stealing, the Republicans do better than anybody. It's really something to see.' - in his 25th January 2006 appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
- * January 1996, reported as referring to Clinton's accuser Paula Jones and her charge that President Clinton had sexually assaulted her, but Carville insisted he meant Gennifer Flowers
- * Remarking about the 1992 Election.
- Republicans now have their own network on Fox, so guys who don't like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs.
- Back in 2000 a Republican friend warned me that if I voted for Al Gore and he won, the stock market would tank, we'd lose millions of jobs, and our military would be totally overstretched. You know what? I did vote for Gore, he did win, and I'll be damned if all those things didn't come true! 
- But one of Clinton's problems was, the interest groups don't care about the working poor. The Republicans don't care about the working poor - they don't know any. The Op-Ed writers don't care about the working poor. The editorial writers don't care about the working poor. The talking heads don't care about the working poor.
- Don't get mad. Don't get even. Just get elected, then get even.
- Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find.
- Republicans want smaller government for the same reason crooks want fewer cops: it's easier to get away with murder.
- We didn't find the key to the electoral lock...we just picked it.
- What I'm suggesting is, stand for yourself, be for something and the hell with it. Because the hand-wringers and the editorialists and the sigh-and-pontificate crowd will be against you, whatever you do.
- When your opponent is drowning, throw the son of a bitch an anvil.
- Whenever I hear a campaign talk about a need to energize the base, that's a campaign that's going down the toilet. It's a pretty good indication that they're not eating up any territory, they can't get anybody in the center to support them, they're getting shelled back into their own bunker.
- You show me a winner and I'll show you someone who's lost a lot, You show me someone who's never lost and you show me a loser - someone who's never tried. The more a person wants to succeed in life and the bigger they dream, the more likely they are to fail.
- Between Paoli (one of Philadelphia's westernmost suburbs) and Penn Hills (one of Pittsburgh's easternmost suburbs), Pennsylvania is Alabama without the blacks. They didn't film 'The Deerhunter' there for nothing -- the state has the second-highest concentration of NRA members, behind Texas.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 25th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net