josh groban Quotes
Josh Groban QuotesBirth Date: 1981-02-27 (Friday, February 27th, 1981)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- You're Still You (lyrics by Linda Thompson)
- Per Te (lyrics by Josh Groban)
- 'To me, that sounded like 'monkey tree xanadu!'
- 'I love you guys.' - Josh
- 'Are you guys hot?' - Josh
- 'These props are kicking my butt...'
- 'I feel goofy tonight. I had a pixie stick before the show.'
- 'So don't go around dumping people. That's the moral of that story.'
- 'I rock your face off? I rock your face off. I rocked someone's face off at the Grand Ole Opry. Check that off my list.'
- 'Yeah, it's hard to sing sad songs when there's so much love'
- 'I love you all...I love you all very much!!'
- 'I love you more than you could ever know...I could just GAG I love you so much.'
- 'You rock my socks too!'
- 'I like my Guinness like I like my women - bitter and cold.'
- 'I hoped to sell 50,000 records. My main goals were to sing my heart out, to challenge myself vocally, to find beautiful music that has great stories and to express what I love about the musicality of different languages. And if 10 people bought it, I'd be thrilled that 10 people listened to it. And if it was 10 million, I'd be thrilled that 10 million people listened to it. This is just beyond any dream that I could have possibly had.'
- 'I've been fascinated by music for as long as I can remember. I was the kid on the playground in the third grade who would tell other kids about Paul Simon or Depeche Mode.'
- 'First and foremost, I'd like to continue taking risks with my music. Everything I've done so far has been a gut reaction, honest and real. And that's who I am. That's what I want my music to always be -- honest and real.'
- 'I'm not crossing over from anything. I think of it as pop music with different influences. 'When I walk in the music store, [my] album is under classical/pop/easy listening. It's hard to say what genre it is. It's genreless. I try not to define what it is. I let the audience define it. Because for me, it's just me.'
- 'When I make an album I take a lot of risks. I ignore the trends of the moment and one of the things I have to think of when making an album like this is the honesty of it. To connect. It goes against the grain. It's nice to know I can go against the grain.'
- 'I wanted to experiment with that live energy, to push myself a little. It's very much about having intimacy with the music. I love theater - and I love playing in these old theaters. It's not a Vegas stage show. It's very much just me and the music and a five-piece band and a 20-piece string section from each city.'
- 'It's really tough to make a name for yourself without compromising and without fitting yourself into a real specific mold. When I made the choice that I would be involved in every aspect of music and not necessarily make music for radio or MTV, I was saying, 'OK, this is me. You decide who it is.' '
- 'I just have to feel it first. It can't be cerebral at all. I'm big on lyrics, a big lyric person, especially the kind of singing I do. It's hard to sound not cheesy sometimes with the voice I have with English songs.'
- 'I can only say so much about how I feel. Music is what I always turned to when I was feeling a certain way. It's been my reason for everything.'
- 'I try to have a real close connection with my fans. That's extremely important. They are the ones that have been there from the beginning and proved everyone else wrong.'
- 'It's a nice feeling. I was not like the popular guy in high school. This is revenge for all the bullies in high school [laughter]. It's a great feeling. Maybe women sometimes are more open to romantic music.'
- 'My life is an unfinished product, but instead of just saying, 'How do I top what I've accomplished,' I decided I wanted to move forward, express my growth and take a big step into the next chapter.'
- 'The shower is my time to open up my operatic chops, because of the enormous echo. You sound five times as big in the shower, so I break into some 'Nessun Dorma' [from Puccini's Turandot] or Pearl Jam. You've got to go big when you're in the shower. There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.'
- 'I don't have a social life right now. I try to -- it's something that I miss -- but David Foster told me: 'The golden microphone is in front of your mouth. You have to sing into it or it will get passed onto someone else.' It's very lonely, what I'm doing. Even though you have a lot of people around you, they're not experiencing it first-hand. It's hard to name more than five close friends. As much as people want to understand, it's hard when you don't see someone for five months at a time, and they're like, 'C'mon, make time.' But I don't have time. My days are gone. There are a lot of firsts for me. And I'm not going to toss it off. It would be silly to say, 'No, I'd rather go see a movie.' I know there will be time for that later.'
- 'I have to work hard to not look like a nerd all the time. My friends are the only people I know that don't care about my image. I need to have people who treat me just as Josh, not as Josh the singer. '
- 'I was the hopeless romantic. I had so many crushes. But not on the real obvious girls. I was into the quirky ones. I was so shy, though.'
- 'No matter what your age and no matter where you come from, everyone can change the world in some way, whether it's being a mentor to someone younger than you or someone that doesn't have as much experience as you. If you're passionate enough, you can do whatever you want and definitely change the world.'
- The official Josh Groban website
- Source of compiled quotes
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 27th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net