josip broz tito Quotes
Josip Broz Tito QuotesBirth Date: 1892-05-07 (Saturday, May 7th, 1892)
Date of Death: 1980-05-04 (Sunday, May 4th, 1980)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
josip broz tito life timeline
|Marshal Josip Broz Tito is chosen as President of Yugoslavia.||Tuesday, January 13th, 1953|
|President Josip Broz Tito is elected president of Yugoslavia.||Wednesday, January 14th, 1953|
|Yugoslavia is proclaimed to be a Socialist republic and Josip Broz Tito is named President for life.||Sunday, April 7th, 1963|
|Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.||Thursday, May 16th, 1974|
|President Josip Broz Tito of Yugoslavia dies in Ljubljana at the age of 87.||Sunday, May 4th, 1980|
- Stalin: stop sending people to kill me. We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle... If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow, and I won't have to send a second.
- Yugoslavia is a nation of six states, five cultures, four languages, three religions, two alphabets, but one political party.
- We have spilt an ocean of blood for brotherhood and unity of our peoples and we shall not allow anyone to touch or destroy it from within.
- No one questioned 'who is a Serb, who is a Croat, who is a Muslim (Bosniak)', we were all one people, that's how it was back then, and I still think it is that way today.
- None of our republics would be anything if we weren't all together; but we have to create our own history - history of United Yugoslavia, also in the future.
- We study and take as an example the Soviet system, but we are developing socialism in our country in somewhat different forms.
- I will give everything from myself to make sure that Yugoslavia is great, not just geographically but great in spirit, and that it hold firmly to its neutrality and sovereignty that has been established through great sacrifice in the last battle (referring to World War II).
- A decade ago young people en masse began declaring themselves as Yugoslavs. It was a form of rising Yugoslav nationalism, which was a reaction to brotherhood and unity and a feeling of belonging to a single socialist self-managing society. This pleased me a lot.
- To say the least - this is a disloyal, non-objective attitude towards our Party and our country. It's a consequence of a terrible delusion that has been blown up to monstrous dimensions in order to destroy the reputation of our Party and its leadership, to take away the glory of the Yugoslavian people and their struggle. To trample everything great that our nation achieved with great sacrifices and blood loss - in order to break the unity of our Party, which represents a guarantee for successful development of socialism in our country and for the establishment of happiness of our people.
josip broz tito
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 7th||Who Also Died On May 4th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net