louis pasteur Quotes
Louis Pasteur QuotesBirth Date: 1822-12-27 (Friday, December 27th, 1822)
Date of Death: 1895-09-28 (Saturday, September 28th, 1895)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
louis pasteur life timeline
|The first pasteurization test completed by Louis Pasteur and Claude Bernard.||Sunday, April 20th, 1862|
|Louis Pasteur successfully tests his vaccine against rabies. The patient is Joseph Meister, a boy who was bitten by a rabid dog.||Monday, July 6th, 1885|
- I am on the edge of mysteries and the veil is getting thinner and thinner.
- Dans les champs de l'observation le hasard ne favorise que les esprits prepares.
- There does not exist a category of science to which one can give the name applied science. There are sciences and the applications of science, bound together as the fruit of the tree which bears it.
- L' univers est dissymetrique...
- I beseech you to take interest in these sacred domains so expressively called laboratories. Ask that there be more and that they be adorned for these are the temples of the future, wealth and well-being. It is here that humanity will grow, strengthen and improve. Here, humanity will learn to read progress and individual harmony in the works of nature, while humanity's own works are all too often those of barbarism, fanaticism and destruction.
- He who proclaims the existence of the Infinite, and none can avoid it - accumulates in that affirmation more of the supernatural than is to be found in all the miracles of all the religions; for the notion of the Infinite presents that double character that forces itself upon us and yet is incomprehensible. When this notion seizes upon our understanding we can but kneel ... I see everywhere the inevitable expression of the Infinite in the world; through it the supernatural is at the bottom of every heart. The idea of God is a form of the idea of the Infinite. As long as the mystery of the infinite weighs on human thought, temples will be erected for the worship of the Infinite, whether God is called Brahma, Allah, Jehovah, or Jesus; and on the pavement of these temples, men will be seen kneeling, prostrated, annihilated by the thought of the Infinite.
- Blessed is he who carries within himself a god and an ideal and who obeys it - an ideal of art, of science, or gospel virtues. Therein lie the springs of great thoughts and great actions; they all reflect light from the Infinite.
- Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence.
- One does not ask of one who suffers: What is your country and what is your religion? One merely says: You suffer, that is enough for me...
- I am utterly convinced that Science and Peace will triumph over Ignorance and War, that nations will eventually unite not to destroy but to edify, and that the future will belong to those who have done the most for the sake of suffering humanity.
- Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
- Do not let yourself be tainted with a barren skepticism.
- It is surmounting difficulties that makes heroes.
- Science brings men nearer to God.
- The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 27th||Who Also Died On September 28th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net