marriott edgar Quotes
Marriott Edgar Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- There's a famous seaside place called Blackpool, That's noted for fresh air and fun.
- A grand little lad was young Albert, All dressed in his best; quite a swell With a stick with an 'orse's 'ead 'andle, The finest that Woolworth's could sell.
- They didn't think much to the Ocean: The waves, they was fiddlin' and small, There was no wrecks and nobody drownded, Fact, nothing to laugh at at all.
- Then Pa, who had seen the occurrence, And didn't know what to do next, Said 'Mother! Yon Lion's 'et Albert,' And Mother said 'Well, I am vexed!'
- At that Mother got proper blazing, 'And thank you, sir, kindly,' said she. 'What, waste all our lives raising children To feed ruddy Lions? Not me!'
- 'Y' not charging tuppence for that little lad?' Said Mother, her eyes flashing wild. 'Per tuppence per person per trip,' answered Ted, 'Per woman, per man, or per child.'
- Noah said 'Nay; I'll make thee an offer, The same as I did t'other day. A penny a foot and a free ride. Now, come on, lad, what does tha say?' 'Three ha'pence a foot,' came the answer. So Noah 'is sail 'ad to hoist, And sailed off again in a dudgeon, While Sam stood determined, but moist.
- So with 'is 'ead down in a corner, On 'is front paws 'e started to walk, And 'e coughed and 'e sneezed and 'e gargled, Till Albert shot out like a cork. Old Wallace felt better direc'ly, And 'is figure once more became lean, But the only difference with Albert Was 'is face and 'is 'ands were quite clean.
- Then giving young Albert a shilling, He said 'Pop off back to the Zoo. 'Ere's your stick with the 'orses's 'ead 'andle, Go and see what the Tigers can do!'
- Sam, Sam, pick oop tha musket.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net