matthew green Quotes
Matthew Green Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Nor bigots who but one way see, Through blinkers of authority.
- To cure the mind's wrong bias, Spleen, Some recommend the bowling green; Some, hilly walks; all, exercise; Fling but a stone, the giant dies.
- Fling but a stone, the giant dies.
- Avarice, sphincter of the heart.
- Thus I steer my bark, and sail On even keel, with gentle gale.
- Though pleased to see the dolphins play, I mind my compass and my way.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net