michael jackson Quotes
Michael Jackson QuotesBirth Date: 1958-08-29 (Friday, August 29th, 1958)
Date of Death: 2007-08-30 (Thursday, August 30th, 2007)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
michael jackson life timeline
|Michael Jackson releases his sensational hit, "Thriller".||Tuesday, November 30th, 1982|
|"United We Stand" benefit concert for September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks victims, held at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. Event organized and headlined by Michael Jackson, also featuring pop stars Aerosmith, Mariah Carey, The Backstreet Boys, and others.||Sunday, October 21st, 2001|
|A jury in Santa Maria, California acquits pop singer Michael Jackson of molesting 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch.||Monday, June 13th, 2005|
- No one wants to be defeated Showin how funky strong is your fight It doesnt matter who's wrong or right. ~Beat It
- If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. ~Man In The Mirror
- Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me. There are people dying...If you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me. ~Heal The World
- I said if you're thinkin of being my baby It dont matter if you're black or white ~Black or White
- In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair Will you still care? Will you be there? In my trials and my tribulations Through our doubts and frustrations In my violence, in my turbulence Through my fear and my confessions In my anguish and my pain Through my joy and my sorrow In the promise of another tomorrow I'll never let you part For you're always in my heart. ~ Will You Be There
- Here abandoned in my fame Armageddon of the brain KGB was doggin' me Take my name and just let me be ~ Stranger In Moscow
- Before you judge me, try hard to love me Look within your heart then ask... Have you seen my childhood? ~ Childhood
- Just because you read it in a magazine Or see it on the TV screen Don't make it factual ~ Tabloid Junkie
- Stop pressuring me ~ Scream
- Are you infected with the same disease of lust, gluttony and greed? Then watch the ones with the biggest smiles The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers ~Money
- This time around, I'm taking no shit ~This Time Around
- Don't waste your time on the past It's time to look to the future It's alright whenever you ask This time if you try much harder You'll be the best that you can be! Gotta put your heart on the line If you wanna make it right You've got to reach out and try Gotta put your heart on the line If you wanna make it right Gotta put it all on the line ~ On the Line (unreleased song used in the movie Get on the Bus)
- Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons and enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is how low people go for the dough and make a mess of things?* ~ Shout
- Why is it I can't do whatever I want to? Went into my personal life and I don't live it for you So don't you try to tell me what is right for me You be concerned about you I can do what I want to. ~Xscape (leaked song)
- Now you can't stop me, even though you think that if you block me, you've done your thing and when you bury me underneath all your pain I'm steady laughing (ha!) while surfacing ~Unbreakable
- Ain't the pictures enough? Why do you go through so much to get the story you need so you can bury me? Cause your cameras can't control thr minds of those who know that you'd even sell your souls just to get your story sold ~ Privacy
- I love manikins. I want to bring them to life. I give mine names. I feel as if I know them. I'll often talk to them in my living room. ~Rolling Stone 1983
- If a man could say nothing against a character but what he can prove, history could not be written. ~People Magazine, 1988
- I don't think that Mr [Jarvis] Cocker truly understood what I was doing. It wasn't like I was saying 'I am Jesus', I was just drawing some parallels between Christ and me, like maybe I was sent here to spread the good news through dancing. I wouldn't say I have a messiah complex. ~From a statement released after Cocker nearly interrupted his performance of Earth Song during the 1996 Britt Awards.
- I am speechless about the idea of putting music fans in jail for downloading music. It is wrong to illegally download, but the answer cannot be jail. Here in America we create new opportunities out of adversity, not punitive laws, and we should look to new technologies like Apple's new Music Store for solutions. This way, innovation continues to be the hallmark of America. It is the fans that drive the success of the music business. ~On The RIAA, From a statement released after a proposed legislation which would make file swapping of pirated music and software a crime, July 2003
- Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons. ~From a statement released soon after his arrest, November 2003.
- I always wanted to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Lets face it, who wants mortality? ~Michael Jackson on how he creates memorable music, Ebony Magazine December 2007.
- Ever since I was a little boy, I would study composition. And it was Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky that influenced me the most. If you take an album like Nutcracker Suite, every song is killer, every one. So I said to myself, 'Why can't there be a pop album where every...' - People used to do an album where you'd get one good song, and the rest were like B-sides, they'd call them 'album songs' - and i'd say to myself 'Why can't every one be like a hit song? Why can't every song be so great that people would want to buy it if you could release it as a single?. So I always tried to strive for that. That was the purpose for the next album. ~Michael Jackson on influences, Ebony Magazine December 2007.
- The industry, It's at a crossroad, There's a transformation going on. People are confused, what's going on, how to distribute and sell music. The internet kinda threw everybody for a real loop. 'Cause it's so powerful, kids love it so much. The whole world is at their fingertips, on their lap. Anything they want to know, anyone they want to communicate with, any music, any movies... The thing is it just took everybody for a loop. Right now, all these Starbucks deals and Wal-Mart deals, direct to artists, I don't know if that's the answer. I think the answer is just phenomenal, great music. Just reaching the masses. i think people are still searching. There's not a real music revolution going on right now, either. But when it's there, people will break down a wall to get to it. I mean, 'cause before Thriller, it was the same kind of thing. People were not buying music. It helped to bring everybody back into the stores, so when it happens, it happens. ~Michael Jackson on the music industry, Ebony magazine December 2007.
- What I do when I write is that i'll do a raggedy, rough version just to hear the chorus, just to see how much I like the chorus. If it works for me that way when it's raggedy, then I'll know it will just work... Listen to that, that's at home. Janet, Randy, Me... Janet and I are going 'Whoo, Whoo... Whoo, Whoo...' I do that same process with every song. It's the melody, it's the melody that's most important, If the melody can sell me, then I'll go to the next step The idea is to transcribe from what's in your mentality onto tape If you take a song like 'Billie Jean,' Where the bass line is the prominent, dominant piece, the protagonist of the song, the main driving riff that you here, getting the character of the riff to be just the way you want it to be, that takes a lot of time. Listen, you're hearing four basses on there, doing four different personalities, and that's what gives it character, but it takes a lot of work. ~Michael Jackson listening to an early writing version of Billie Jean on his iPhone, Ebony Magazine December 2007.
- I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK? But when people make up stories that I don't want to be what I am it hurts me. ~Michael Jackson on Oprah
- Success definitely brings on loneliness. People think you're lucky, that you have everything. They think you can go anywhere and do anything, but that's not the point. One hungers for the basic stuff.
- The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
- I love the whole world of dance, because dancing is really the emotions through bodily movement. And however you feel, you just bring out that inner feeling through your mood. A lot of people don't think about the importance of it, but there's a whole psychological thing to just letting loose. Dancing is important, like laughing, to back off tension. Escapism...it's great.
- When I get on stage, I don't know what happens. It feels so good, it's like the safest place in the world for me.
- I'm totally at home on the stage. That's where I live. That's where I was born. That's where I'm safe.
- I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.
- I feel guilty just sitting around when I know I can be doing something.
- David Blaine your magic is real and I believe in you.
- I think James Brown is a genius.
- When Michael Jackson sings it is with the voice of angels, and when his feet move, you can see God dancing.
- There are two kinds of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers.
- Of every album I have listened to, the best of the year by far has been Invincible. Michael Jackson deserves a lot more credit than he is getting, one of the most influential performers of all time.
- He is a very smart cookie, Michael. He knows what he wants, he knows what he is doing. I have nothing but admiration. Also, he is a very kind person.
- He is what every artist looks up to...to be... one time become the next King of Pop.
- My feelings about Michael Jackson are simple: I think that he's a human being like everyone else and I'm a huge fan of him.
- Michael is magic and all magic people are somehow eccentric. Michael is one of the most lovable, kind and natural people I've ever known. I took him deeply to my heart. I would do everything for him and he would do everything for me.
- Michael is the wisest and at the same time most naive person I know.
- He's sort of a fawn in a burning forest. It's a nice place where Michael comes from. I wish we could all spend some time in his world.
- I'd be proud to have that kid (Michael) as my son any day.
- All this stuff about Michael being a weirdo - it's a pile of goddamn... I've recorded a whole lot of these pop-musicians and this guy's the straightest of the goddamn lot.
- Michael I believed in you when you, were a little kid, I believe in you now and I'll never stop believing in you!
- Michael's a natural. He's a very hard worker and a super performer. But most of all he's a real human being.
- Michael is a generous, honest, and sensitive human being, filled with amazing insight and the capacity for love. If this is weird, I want to go live on another planet.
- All that I know comes from Michael Jackson.
- Michael Jackson is the King of Pop.
- I think Michael Jackson is the best entertainer to ever walk this planet. He dances, sings and writes songs. He is one true legend.
- The thing about Michael is he's hands down one of the most professional, most talented performers I have ever worked with. All the brouhaha aside, when it comes down to it you can have 60 choreographed dancers up there and you know which one Michael is.
- Ethics can be argued. You may think it's right. I may think it's wrong. The law is there to decide if it's allowed. Period. Yes. I would have bought the Beatles publishing rights if I had the opportunity.
- Everyone's thinking they're the new W. Axl Rose, just running their mouths and living in this world where nothing is real. Like, it's really easy to write a couple of songs, but that doesn't mean you get to run your mouth. The only guy who can do that is Michael Jackson. He wrote Thriller, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants.
- When God was giving out talent, He gave all of it to Michael Jackson.
- I've said it before, The '80s were ours.
- Michael Jackson is still the king of pop. He has not abdicated the throne, nor has he been usurped.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 29th||Who Also Died On August 30th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net