murray rothbard Quotes
Murray Rothbard QuotesBirth Date: 1926-03-02 (Tuesday, March 2nd, 1926)
Date of Death: 1995-01-07 (Saturday, January 7th, 1995)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'The more consistently Austrian an economist is, the better a writer he will be.'
- 'It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a 'dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.'
- 'Rights may be universal, but their enforcement must be local.'
- 'All government wars are unjust.'
- 'The problem is that he originated nothing that was true, and that whatever he originated was wrong ...'
- 'John Stuart was the quintessence of soft rather than hardcore, a woolly minded man of mush in striking contrast to his steel-edged father.'
- '... shameless sponging on friends and relatives ... Marx affected a hatred and contempt for the very material resource he was too anxious to cadge and use so recklessly. Marx created an entire philosophy around his own corrupt attitudes toward money.'
- 'All my life, it seems, I have hated the guts of Max Lerner. Now, make no mistake: there is nothing personal in this rancor. I have never met, nor have I ever had any personal dealings with, Max. No, my absolute loathing for Max Lerner is disinterested, cosmic in its grandeur. It's just that ever since I was a toddler, this ugly homunculus, this pretentious jackass, has been there, towering over the American ideological scene. In the fifty-five years that I have been aware of Max's presence, in all of his many permutations and combinations and seeming twists and turns, he has taken the totally repellent position at every step of the way.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 2nd||Who Also Died On January 7th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net