nancy reagan Quotes
Nancy Reagan QuotesBirth Date: 1921-07-06 (Wednesday, July 6th, 1921)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Our relationship is very special. We were very much in love and still are. Thank God we found each other. When I say my life began with Ronnie, well, it's true. It did. Forty-six years? Can't imagine life without him.
- I must say that acting was good training for the political life that lay ahead of us.
- I don't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs.
- I am a big believer that you have to nourish any relationship. I am still very much a part of my friends' lives and they are very much a part of my life. A First Lady who does not have this source of strength and comfort can lose perspective and become isolated.
- A woman is like a teabag - only in hot water do you realize how strong she is.
- I am a big believer that eventually everything comes back to you. You get back what you give out.
- I believe that people would be alive today if it were not for the death penalty.
- I do not believe in abortion at will. I do not believe that if a woman just wants to have an abortion she should. ... I do believe if you have an abortion you are committing murder.
- I don't talk about political matters. That's not my department.
- I don't think most people associate me with leeches or how to get them off. But I know how to get them off. I'm an expert at it.
- I have been very happy with my homes, but homes really are no more than the people who live in them.
- I think a woman gets more if she acts feminine.
- I was sleeping with the President, and if that doesn't give you special access, I don't know what does!
- Just say no to drugs!
- My life really began when I married my husband.
- Pornography is pornography, what is there to see? Movies are attempting to destroy something that's supposed to be the most beautiful thing a man and a woman can have by making it cheap and common. It's what you don't see that's attractive.
- The movies were custard compared to politics.
- The Sixties, of course, was the worst time in the world to try and bring up a child. They were exposed to all these crazy things going on.
- A lot of what acting is, is paying attention.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 6th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net