ramsey clark Quotes
Ramsey Clark QuotesBirth Date: 1927-12-18 (Sunday, December 18th, 1927)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Abu Ghraib is unbelievable in the innocent times of 1961. That we would torture people that way and on the instructions of the President of the United States and his highest legal advisers, torture is okay, they said. Go for it, fellas. If we can't renounce that and remove it from office, then the Constitution doesn't work anymore.'
- 'The world is the most dangerous place it's ever been now because of what our country has done, and is doing, and we have to take it back.'
- 'There can't be any more Fallujahs. Fallujah is the 21st century equivalent of Guernica. We just went in and destroyed that city, drove the people out, killed them, thousands. We don't know how many.'
- 'He (Saddam) had this huge war going on, and you have to act firmly when you have an assassination attempt.' - BBC interview, 28 November 2005, about the torture and murder of 148 men and boys near the mainly Shiite town of Dujail, Iraq in 1982.
- 'A humane and generous concern for every individual, his health and his fulfillment, will do more to soothe the savage heart than the fear of state-inflicted death, which chiefly serves to remind us how close we remain to the jungle.'
- 'A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.'
- 'If Rosa Parks had not refused to move to the back of the bus, you and I might never have heard of Dr. Martin Luther King.'
- 'Who will protect the public when the police violate the law?'
- 'The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy.'
- 'All government studies show cocaine to be harmless, non-addictive, and benign.', spoken at the University of New Mexico in 1968
- 'There is no conflict between liberty and safety. We will have both or neither.'
- 'Turbulence is life force. It is opportunity. Let's love turbulence and use it for change.'
- 'We've had 50 years of assault on Palestinian rights. I think they are the most terrorized: at least with the Iraqi people:. They're the most terrorized people on earth: and have been for so many years. Practically every Palestinian lives in constant harassment, threat of violence, humiliation It's been that way for a long long time:.' 
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 18th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net