- I'd Like to be Under the sea In an octopus's garden with you.
- Got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues And you know it don't come easy.
- The world's saddest man will live here in Los Angeles.
- The only way I'll get you is to get you in bed.
- All I do is scream your name.
- Drumming is my middle name.
- 'Every time someone spells 'beetles' with an 'A', we get some money' --Ringo (1964)
- It was just like Butlins.
- America: It's like Britain, only with buttons.
- I like Beethoven, especially the poems.
- 'There's a woman in the United States who predicted the plane we were traveling on would crash. Now, a lot of people would like to think we were scared into saying a prayer. What we did actually--we drank.'
- 'I hope the fans will take up meditation instead of drugs.'
- 'So this is America. They must be out of their minds.'
- 'I'm not going to say anything because nobody believes me when I do.'
- It's been a hard days'.. night.
- 'Spent it on fish and chips'
- 'I guess I'll just sit out on my yacht and sulk about it'