ringo starr Quotes
Ringo Starr QuotesBirth Date: 1946-08-04 (Sunday, August 4th, 1946)
Date of Death: 1994-12-30 (Friday, December 30th, 1994)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
ringo starr life timeline
|Pete Best replaced by Ringo Starr (Richard Starkey) as drummer for The Beatles.||Thursday, August 16th, 1962|
- I'd Like to be Under the sea In an octopus's garden with you.
- Got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues And you know it don't come easy.
- The world's saddest man will live here in Los Angeles.
- The only way I'll get you is to get you in bed.
- All I do is scream your name.
- Drumming is my middle name.
- 'Every time someone spells 'beetles' with an 'A', we get some money' --Ringo (1964)
- It was just like Butlins.
- America: It's like Britain, only with buttons.
- I like Beethoven, especially the poems.
- 'There's a woman in the United States who predicted the plane we were traveling on would crash. Now, a lot of people would like to think we were scared into saying a prayer. What we did actually--we drank.'
- 'I hope the fans will take up meditation instead of drugs.'
- 'So this is America. They must be out of their minds.'
- 'I'm not going to say anything because nobody believes me when I do.'
- It's been a hard days'.. night.
- 'Spent it on fish and chips'
- 'I guess I'll just sit out on my yacht and sulk about it'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 4th||Who Also Died On December 30th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net