robert ley Quotes
Robert Ley QuotesBirth Date: 1890-02-15 (Saturday, February 15th, 1890)
Date of Death: 1945-10-25 (Thursday, October 25th, 1945)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Stand us against a wall and shoot us, well and good, you are victors. But why should I be brought before a Tribunal like a c-c-c-... I can't even get the word [criminal] out!
- When a Russian pig has to be beaten, it would be the ordinary German worker who would have to do it.
- The Weimar system appeared to me like a father who locks his little boys in a room and stirs them up against one another and says: 'Beat each other up as much as you want.
- We National Socialists have monopolized all resources and all our energies during the past seven years so as to be able to be equipped for the supreme effort of battle.
- The trade unions that were swayed by Marxist teaching did not want social peace. They calculated that their chances of acquiring political power would improve with the growing dissatisfaction of the workers. One of the first necessities with which the Hitler Government found itself faced was that of dissolving the organizations that kept alive the antagonism between employers and employees. They were replaced by the Labour Front.
- You know we have this new poison gas - I've heard about it. The Fuehrer must do it. He must use it. Now he has to do it!
- Catastrophe was only narrowly averted. It was all due to the faith of one man! Yes, you who called us godless, we found our faith in Adolf Hitler, and through him found God once again. That is the greatness of our day, that is our good fortune!
- Understanding sometimes is not enough to explain something. Only faith is sufficient. The Fuhrer in Nuremberg said: 'Woe to him who does not believe!' He who does not believe has no soul. He is empty. He has no ideals. He has nothing to live for. He has no sunshine, no light, no joy in life. He is a poor, poor man. What is wealth? What are possessions? What does it all mean? Problems come despite them, only faith is left. Woe to him who does not believe!
- Our god is the wonderful law of creation, whose amazing unity of all things shows itself if wonderful flowers, in growing trees, in new born children, in the secrets of a mother, in the growth of our people, in work and accomplishment and creation, in life itself. It is the joy we have in everything. How beautiful everything is. Do you feel the same way? I am so happy to be alive.
- We believe on this earth in Adolf Hitler alone! We believe in National Socialism as the creed which is the sole source of grace! We believe that Almighty God has sent us Adolf Hitler so that he may rid Germany of the hypocrites and Pharisees.
- We swear we are not going to abandon the struggle until the Last Jew in Europe has been exterminated and is actually dead. It is not enough to isolate the Jewish enemy of mankind - the Jew has got to be exterminated!
- The second German secret weapon is anti-Semitism, because if it is consistently pursued by Germany, it will become a universal problem which all nations will be forced to consider.
- Workers of all lands, unite - to smash the rule of English capitalism! You young upward-striving nations of the earth, combine to annihilate the old English dragon who blocks the treasures of the earth and withholds from you the riches of the world.
- The fight against the Jews has not ended... it will not have ended until the Jews throughout the world have been exterminated.
- If we have to sacrifice and renounce things, we may do so in the full knowledge of the reasons and in the hope of a wonderful future to which we thereby acquire a right; what we cannot bear is that such sacrifices and deprivations should be imposed arbitrarily by an enemy, as a punishment.
- We Germans do not complain that our destiny is hard and that it imposes cruel tests and inhuman trials on us; we National Socialists are accustomed to being treated ruthlessly and do not want it otherwise.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 15th||Who Also Died On October 25th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net