sathya sai baba Quotes
Sathya Sai Baba Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I have a 'Task': To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of ananda (bliss). I have a 'Vow': To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them. I am attached to a 'work' that I love: To remove the sufferings of the poor and grant them what they lack. I have a 'reason to be proud', for I rescue all who worship and adore me, aright. I have my definition of the 'devotion' I expect: Those devoted to me have to treat joy and grief, gain and loss, with equal fortitude. This means that I will never give up those who attach themselves to me.
- There is no one who can change My course or affect My conduct to the slightest extent. I am the Master over all.
- My construction will cover the entire Universe.
- The same Divine Compassion that blessed Dharma; saved Gajendra; restored Kuchela; and stood by Prahlada, has come to the Earth as the Refuge of the refugeless; as the Lord of Peace, Harmony and Righteousness; as the Lord of all the Worlds; as the Sath-Chith-Anandamurthi; and as the Puttaparthi Sathya Sai Sath-Chakravarthi - the King of Kings.
- My power is immeasurable; My truth inexplicable, unfathomable.
- I am all deities in one. You may endeavour your best for thousands of years and have all mankind with you in your search. But you cannot understand My Reality.
- There was no one to understand Me until I created the whole world
- What is it that brings to It the adoration of millions from all over the world? You will be convinced that the basic reason for this is the fact that this is the Supra-worldly Divinity in Human Form.
- This is a human form in which every Divine entity, every Divine principle, that is to say, all the names and forms ascribed by man to God, are manifest... You are very fortunate that you have the chance to experiences the bliss of the vision of the form, which is the form of all gods, now, in this life itself.
- Christ declared. Sathya means Truth. 'He will wear a robe of red, a blood-red robe.' (Here Baba pointed to the Robe he was wearing!). He will be short, with a crown (of hair). The Lamb is the sign and symbol of Love. Christ did not declare that he will come again, he said, 'He who made me will come again.' That Baba is this Baba, and Sai, the short, curly-hair-crowned red-robed Baba, is come. He is not only this Form, but, he is every one of you, as the Dweller in the Heart.
- God can do anything. He has all power in the palm of His Hand. My Body, like all other bodies, is a temporary habitation; but, My Power is eternal, all-pervasive, ever-dominant.
- Formerly when the Govardhanagiri (mountain) was raised aloft by a little boy, the gopis and gopalas realised that Krishna was the Lord. Now, it is not one Govardhanagiri, a whole range will be lifted, you will see!
- The Lord is the refuge of all who seek refuge, the saviour of all who have to be saved. He is the Embodiment of Being-Awareness-Bliss (Sat-chit-ananda). He is now at Puttaparthi as the Effulgent Emperor over the region of Truth, Goodness and Beauty.
- Were it not for the mind change of Sai devotees the world would already have fallen into complete chaos. The deterioration of mind and man has been very rapid and abrupt, even precipitous during the last fifteen years. That the world is not in total destruction is due to the change of mind of Sai devotees and to Sai's grace.
- I will have to forego the car and even the aeroplane when I move from place to place, for the crowds pressing around them will be too huge; I will have to move across the sky; yes, that too will happen, believe Me.
- I know everything that has happened to everybody in the past, everything that is happening now and everything that will happen in the future.
- Practise silence, for the voice of God can be heard in the region of your heart only when the tongue and the inner storm are stilled, and the waves (of the mind) are calmed. There will be no temptation for others to shout when you talk to them in whispers. Set the level of the tone yourself: as low as possible, as high as necessary to reach the outermost boundary of the circle you are addressing. Conserve sound, since it is the treasure of the element ether (Akasa), an emanation from God Himself. Reason can prevail only when the arguments are advanced without the whipping up of sound. Silence is the speech of the spiritual seeker. Soft speech is the expression of genuine love. Hate screeches; fear squeals; conceit trumpets; but love sings lullabies, it soothes, it applies balm. Practise the vocabulary of love; unlearn the language of hate and contempt.
- LIFE + DESIRE = MAN; LIFE - DESIRE = GOD.
- No one can understand my Mystery. The best you can do is to get immersed in it. It is no use your arguing about pros and cons; dive and know the depth; eat and know the taste.
- Trust in my wisdom. I do not make mistakes. Love my uncertainty for it is not a mistake. It is my intent and will. Remember -- nothing happens without my will. Be still. Do not ask to understand. Do not want to understand.
- Everyone should prepare NOW for this change, for I promise you that it will come, and only those who are ready will survive.
- Sai holds the universe in his hand
- The whole world will be transformed into Sathya Sai Organisation and Sathya Sai will be installed in the hearts of one and all.
- Today man is putting his senses to misuse and as a result his body is becoming weaker day by day. He shortens his life-span by his unsacred vision and by indulgence in sensual pleasures. Lakhs of light rays in his eyes are being destroyed because of his unsacred vision. That is the reason what man is developing eye defects.
- Some people think, Swami calls himself a powerful magnet, but He is unable to attract us. The fault lies in them only.
- As the attraction power is increasing in Me... you are going to witness many astounding events in future... Even while I am speaking to you now, My feet are being pulled by the earth. If I lift one foot, the earth attracts the other foot. Whatever I touch with My hand, it also gets attracted. This magnetic power is present in every man... I try to lift My foot but it is very difficult.
- Be sincere; talk only about your genuine experience; do not distort, exaggerate or falsify that experience.
- Come and stay at Prasanthi Nilayam. Move with Me and experience My company and conversation. I never utter a word that does not have significance or do a deed without beneficial consequence. Listen to Me, watch Me. Then form your conclusions. Dive in and know the depth. Eat and know the taste.
- Come to me, eager to learn, to progress, to see yourself in Me, and I shall certainly welcome you and show you the way. You will indeed be blessed.
- Dharma protects those who protect Dharma
- Give up all bad qualities in you, banish the ego and develop the spirit of surrender. You will then experience bliss.
- Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.
- Help ever, hurt never.
- I do not need any publicity. What are you daring to publicize? What do you know about Me, let Me ask you! You speak one thing about Me today, and another tomorrow! Your faith has not been rendered unshakable. You praise Me when things go well; you blame Me when things go wrong. You flit from one refuge to another.
- I know the agitations of your hearts, the aspirations, the waves and whirlpools; but, you do not know My heart. I react to the pain you undergo, the joy that you feel. For, I am in every heart. That is the temple where I dwell.
- Love all, serve all.
- My life is My message.
- Sow an action, reap a tendency; Sow a tendency, reap a habit; Sow a habit, reap a character; Sow a character, reap a destiny. You are the maker of your destiny. You can do or undo it.
- Swami today tells us about the vocabulary of love.
- Take one step towards Me; I shall take a hundred towards you.
- The secret of happiness is not doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do.
- There is only one nation, the nation of humanity; There is only one religion, the religion of love; There is one language, language of the heart; There is only one God and He is Omnipresent.
- This body of Mine is filled with attraction power from top to toe. It is the divine magnetic power. You are under the mistaken notion that Swami is having pain in His legs and therefore He is unable to walk comfortably... This attraction power in Me is increasing day by day. Whatever I touch with My hand, gets stuck to it.
- Where there is Love, there is Peace.
- Why does the sun rise and set every day without delay or disruption? Why do these streams and rivers roar, murmur, and gossip over rock, pebble, and sand, as they meander to the parent sea? This is the answer: Know that I am the One who has ordained that these be such and shall behave so.
- Why fear when I am here?
sathya sai baba
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net