teresa heinz kerry Quotes
Teresa Heinz Kerry QuotesBirth Date: 1938-10-05 (Wednesday, October 5th, 1938)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I think I can best do my work as a head of a family, as a nurturer, for the family, meaning a nurturer for Pittsburgh, and in that sense what we do here can be applicable in many places in the world.
- You said something I didn't say. Now shove it.
- They want four more years of hell.
- Three more months!
- I want you to issue a challenge for me to debate Howard Dean.
- I'd like to be a dog. Wouldn't you like to be a dog? I would. Dogs are friendly.
- I'm Nurse Fuzzy Wuzzy here, going 'woo hoo.'
- Let me just say having been married to a Republican, wonderful man, who was the old kind of Republican that we used to have once upon a time, the Republicanism of this administration is neither Republican nor conservative. There are good people in both parties. These people are not Republicans.
- To have a couple of people who escaped four, five, six times and deferred and deferred and deferred, calling him anything or doubting his heroism is in and of itself unpatriotic, unpatriotic, I refer to the vice president.
teresa heinz kerry
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 5th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net