thomas kyd Quotes
Thomas Kyd QuotesBirth Date: 1558-11-03 (Monday, November 3rd, 1558)
Date of Death: 1594-07-16 (Saturday, July 16th, 1594)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
thomas kyd life timeline
|Playwright Thomas Kyd s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.||Tuesday, May 18th, 1593|
- Evil news fly faster still than good.
- In time the savage bull sustains the yoke, In time all haggard hawks will stoop to lure, In time small wedges cleave the hardest oak, In time the flint is pierced with softest shower.
- What outcries pluck me from my naked bed And chill my throbbing heart with trembling fear.
- Oh eyes, no eyes, but fountains fraught with tears; Oh life, no life, but lively form of death; Oh world, no world, but mass of public wrongs, Confused and filled with murder and misdeeds.
- Thus must we toil in other men's extremes, That know not how to remedy our own.
- Dost thou think to live till his old doublet will make thee a new truss?
- For what's a play without a woman in it?
- My son - and what's a son? A thing begot Within a pair of minutes, thereabout: A lump bred up in darkness.
- Duly twice a morning Would I be sprinkling it with fountain-water. At last it grew, and grew, and bore, and bore, Till at the length It grew a gallows, and did bear our son, It bore thy fruit and mine: O wicked, wicked plant.
- As I am never better than when I am mad; then methinks I am a brave fellow; then I do wonders: but reason abuseth me, and there's the torment, there's the hell.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On November 3rd||Who Also Died On July 16th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net