- In Armenia, the economic condition is miserable not because we have the Artsakh issue, but because, first of all, we have worked poorly. Since '95, our living condition has been heavily difficult.
- I am convinced, as a member of this structure, that Armenia's government, Armenia's people, Armenia's living conditions, all need great improvement. Our potential has not been completely used.
- Karabakh, as a landmass, what kind of benefit can it give to us...? All the world's most powerful governments pay millions of dollars for seas and deserts, 100's of acres of land bought for ownership, and improvement done for later benefit. Because it's land that is forever stable, money is just paper.
- If Azerbaijan itself holds such military events and invites representatives of Armenia, we will definitely accept the invitation.
- We and only we can build our home. It is better to light a candle, than complain endlessly about the darkness all the time.
- A deputy should have immunity, but this does not exempt him from criminal accountability.
- It is impossible today to entirely root out corruption. Our task is to reduce its scale and bring it down to the level that would not prevent the country's development.
- The history of the last Soviet decades was to a certain extent a history of corruption hitting the entire country, and that psychology cannot be changed in just one day.
- I'm convinced that the Republic of Armenia will not allow anything to happen to Karabakh.