william allingham Quotes
William Allingham QuotesBirth Date: 1828-03-19 (Wednesday, March 19th, 1828)
Date of Death: 1889-11-18 (Monday, November 18th, 1889)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Up the airy mountain, Down the rushy glen, We daren't go a-hunting, For fear of little men.
- Winds and waters keep A hush more dead than any sleep.
- Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods And day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.
- Autumn's the mellow time.
- Oh, bring again my heart's content, Thou Spirit of the Summer-time!
- Scarcely a tear to shed; Hardly a word to say; The end of a Summer's day; Sweet Love is dead.
- Tantarrara! the joyous Book of Spring Lies open, writ in blossoms.
- Mary kept the belt of love, and oh, but she was gay! She danced a jig, she sung a song that took my heart away.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 19th||Who Also Died On November 18th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net