- Actors have to be the perfect blend of complete realist and also idealist. They have to think that they are the best thing since sliced bread, but know that they're not.
- Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're a real yawn if it goes!
- Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!
- I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me. If only I'd known that one day my differentness would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier.
- I don't have to be well informed - just well endowed. I'm a star.
- I made a pact with myself a long time ago: Never watch anything stupider than you. It's helped me a lot.
- I never know how much of what I say is true. If I did, I'd bore myself to death.
- I rap lite on I'm Beautiful. I have an excellent sense of time. I was thinking of taking up bass or drums because I like rhythm. The problem is, I have nothing to say. What am I going to rap about? My hairdresser? My nails? Actually, that could be fun.
- I shake my tits a lot. If you don't want to listen, you can just watch.
- My idea of superwoman is someone who scrubs her own floors.
- Rap is poetry set to music. But to me it's like a jackhammer.
- The only thing Madonna will ever do like a virgin is give birth in a stable.
- When it's three o'clock in New York, it's still 1938 in London.
- Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world.