elizabeth ii of england Quotes
Elizabeth II of England Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Grief is the price we pay for love.
- They all need to be reassured that there is so much to be gained by reaching out to others; that diversity is indeed a strength and not a threat.
- I suppose you think you ought to be doing this?
- I declare before you all that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and to the service of our great Imperial Family to which we all belong.
- 1992 is not a year on which I shall look back with undiluted pleasure. In the words of one of my more sympathetic correspondents, it has turned out to be an 'Annus Horribilis'.
- I do hope you can see me today.
- Oh, dear, I hope it wasn't anyone important.
- My Golden Jubilee!
- I'm so glad we've got the yacht with us this time. The last time we came here we had to stay in a guest house.
- Actually, Captain, I think it's me they've come to see.
- Bloody 'ell ma'am, what's 'e doin' in 'ere?
- For goodness sake, get a bloody move on!
- 'What's that?' 'It's a cow's vagina, ma'am' 'Ask a silly question!'
- How very assuring!
- None of my Governments seem to know what to do about them.
- Football's a difficult business and aren't they prima donnas?
elizabeth ii of england
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net