ted kulongoski Quotes
Ted Kulongoski Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- A healthy environment is essential to a livable Oregon and a strong economy.
- As Governor and Commander-in-Chief of the Oregon National Guard - with more than 1300 Guard troops and many other Oregon soldiers deployed overseas - it is my responsibility to ask whether our national leadership, which had a plan for starting this war, also has a plan for ending it.
- As long as the sun rises over Ontario and sets over the Pacific, I will dedicate myself to bringing the people of Oregon what they want and need most - an era of hope, change, and economic renewal.
- Debate is healthy and no one in this chamber - starting with me - has a monopoly on being right.
- Elections are about choosing sides, but inaugurations are about closing ranks.
- I do not come bearing a party label on my sleeve - or a quick fix in my back pocket. I do not come with a rigid ideology in my heart - or a soul that tells me to go it alone. I do not come to uproot tradition - or to be imprisoned by it.
- It is a sad commentary that today we face a choice between having schools that are a monument to our past - or schools that will be the lifeblood of our future. But since that is our choice, let us resolve to choose wisely.
- Protect roadless areas - do not destroy them!
- The Administration should never have walked away from the Kyoto Treaty. Global warming is real and it is here today. The facts aren't the issue. The policy is the issue. I think the Administration's policy on global warming is dead wrong.
- The power to shape Oregon's future remains where it has always been - in our collective hands.
- There is nothing less inspiring and more unhelpful to the citizens of Oregon than the sound of one-hand clapping. I need your hand to join my hand.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net