Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
bob newhart Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Bob Newhart Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- All I can say about life is: Oh God, enjoy it!
- I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do; and for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.
- Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
- This stammer got me a home in Beverly Hills, and I'm not about to screw with it now.
- Some people wonder if it isn't unusual for an accountant to become a comedian. It's unusual for a good accountant to become a comedian. I was a very poor accountant.
- I think it might go something like this . . .
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net