charles colson Quotes
Charles Colson QuotesBirth Date: 1931-10-16 (Friday, October 16th, 1931)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- '[O]ne lesson I learned from Katrina is that we had better win the war on terror and resolve to prevent another 9-11. Katrina exposed how easy it would be to take a city out.' Many interpret this statment as a reference to Katrina being 'God's judgement to the United States for its sins,' though Colson has not made that claim.
- 'Religious conservatives claim Katrina was God's omen, punishment for the United States', Media Matters for America, 13 September 2005
- COLSON: 'Many think of (civil rights leader) King as a liberal firebrand, waging war on traditional values. Nothing could be further from the truth. King was a great conservative.....Were he alive today, I believe he would be in the vanguard of the pro-life movement and would be supporting Judge Alito.' 
- I'd walk over my own grandmother to re-elect Nixon.
- If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 16th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net