chick corea Quotes
Chick Corea QuotesBirth Date: 1941-06-12 (Thursday, June 12th, 1941)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I believe that any 'awareness' of life is 'spiritual' since awareness can only be a quality of the spirit not of the material world or of matter and machines. Only a spiritual being has awareness. But if you mean 'spiritual' in the sense of a kind of 'celebration of Life', then yes, I write music to celebrate life. I think most artists do, no matter how they themselves describe it. It's the joy of creating. It's a way of life.
- The values that Scientology states are universal values. Values that any good mother or father or friend couldn't possibly disagree with. They're the values of health and improvement. It's not a belief system where you have to sign up and believe something particularly. People of all religions study Hubbard, and Hubbard himself encouraged religions to flourish because in our day and age, in our mechanized society, what is lacking is the humanities and people with faith and beliefs. So that's one of our operations. We encourage that. I require a certain amount of ethics from anybody I work with.
- It's a way of life for me. To me, Scientology is the very thing that artists need, in the sense that it's not a religion that you have to change the way that you pray or think about the Creator. What's incredible about Scientology is that this is the first time there's been a real technology on human relationships. To me, that's what's missing in the world. Like most of us, I grew up in a mechanical world. And when I got into music, it was mechanical in the sense of choosing notes and chords. Missing were the humanities. What ever happened to how you really live? How you feel? How you relate to people? How you reach out and help someone? I think that's one of the most basic, natural tendencies all people have-to help. Scientology gives you the necessary tools to be successful at helping someone.
- The most prolific and versatile of any modern jazz musician
- You a motherfucker!
- Jazz's most protean and unpredictable character.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 12th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net