otto skorzeny Quotes
Otto Skorzeny QuotesBirth Date: 1908-06-12 (Friday, June 12th, 1908)
Date of Death: 1975-07-06 (Sunday, July 6th, 1975)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
otto skorzeny life timeline
|World War II: Benito Mussolini, dictator of Italy, is rescued from house arrest on the Gran Sasso in Abruzzi, by German commando Otto Skorzeny.||Sunday, September 12th, 1943|
- War is inevitable, and this time, it will be truly world wide. It will unravel everywhere and there will be no limit to its battlefields. The condemnations of Nuremberg will be one of the main reasons, which will cause this war to be a conflict whose horror will be unparalleled. These condemnations gave birth, in fact, to a new conception which makes the victor a hero and the vanquished an odious criminal. By this fact, each leader will wage war like a demon in order not to be the loser and become, consequently, a criminal. All the atrocities that can be imagined by man, will be committed during this next war, in order to prevent the enemy from acquiring victory. What I have just said, I have repeated to the American representatives and I have warned them that all of the mothers of the entire world will one day curse America.
- I would never have surrendered, because of my pledge as a German officer. But when Hitler died, that pledge ended. By killing himself, Hitler saved thousands of lives. They relieved us of our oaths as soldiers.
- Hitler decided that Mussolini must be freed from the Italian Partisans because Benito was his friend and had acted in good faith.
- Duce, the Fuhrer has sent me to set you free!
- Although care must be taken not to kill or injure anyone while these persons are being taken into custody, resistance must be broken!
- My knowledge of pain, learned with the sabre, taught me not to be afraid. And just as in dueling when you must concentrate on your enemy's cheek, so, too, in war. You cannot waste time on feinting and sidestepping. You must decide on your target and go in.
- Give me a dozen men who are not afraid to die, and I'll accomplish what all the Generals & Admirals with all their Armies & Battleships cannot...
- Otto Skorzeny was probably the most effective special forces commander of World War II.
- Skorzeny was a giant of a man with a chalk-line scar scribbled from the left temple to the corner of his mouth, above a massive chin.
- The most dangerous man in Europe.
- You have performed a military feat which will become part of history. You have given me back my friend Mussolini!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 12th||Who Also Died On July 6th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net