devendra banhart Quotes
Devendra Banhart QuotesBirth Date: 1981-05-30 (Saturday, May 30th, 1981)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- And because my teeth don't bite, I can take them out dancing I can take my little teeth out and show them a real good time
- Each strand of her hair Is really insect eyes And each hole in her tongue Is always occupied By the milk of the sun
- Little yellow spider, laughing at the snow. Maybe that spider knows something i don't know, 'cause i'm goddamn cold.
- And hey there little sexy pig, you made it with a man And now you've got a little kid with hooves instead of hands.
- Cook me in your breakfast, and put me on your plate, 'cause you know i taste great.
- Put me in your dry dreams or put me in your wet If you haven't yet.
- I heard somebody say that the war ended today, but everybody knows it's going still.
- I see so many little boys I wanna marry, I see plenty little kids I've yet to have.
- Now if I lived in my land, which I do, if I lived in Iceland, if I lived in Greensland I'd still have Chinese children, but out of my ears my little grey baby hears.
- Cripple crow say something for our grieving, where do we go once we start leaving. Well close that wound or else keep on bleeding and change your tune, it's got no meaning.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 30th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net