frank harris Quotes
Frank Harris QuotesBirth Date: 1856-02-14 (Thursday, February 14th, 1856)
Date of Death: 1931-08-27 (Thursday, August 27th, 1931)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Strong men are made by opposition; like kites they go up against the wind.
- Shaw's relations with women have always been gallant, coy even. The number he has surrendered to physically have been few - perhaps not half a dozen in all - the first man to have cut a path through the theatre and left it strewn with virgins.
- My dear Duke, I know nothing of the joys of homo-sexuality. You must speak to my friend Oscar about that. And yet, if Shakespeare had asked me, I would have had to submit.
- Christ goes deeper than I do, but I have had a wider experience.
- Casanova! My dear man, Casanova is not worthy to untie my bootstrings!
- I am, really, a great writer; my only difficulty is in finding great readers.
- Frank Harris has no feelings. It is the secret of his success. Just as the fact that he thinks other people have none either is the secret of the failure that lies in wait for him somewhere on the way of Life.
- The pleasure of being with you is in the clash of personality, the intellectual battle, the war of ideas. To survive you one must have a strong brain, an assertive ego, a dynamic character. In your luncheon-parties, in old days, the remains of the guests were taken away with the debris of the feast. I have often lunched with you in Park Lane and found myself the only survivor.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 14th||Who Also Died On August 27th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net