george, the younger colman Quotes
George, the Younger Colman Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- On their own merits modest men are dumb.
- And what 's impossible can't be, And never, never comes to pass.
- Three stories high, long, dull, and old, As great lords' stories often are.
- Like two single gentlemen rolled into one.
- But when ill indeed, E'en dismissing the doctor don't always succeed.
- When taken, To be well shaken.
- Thank you, good sir, I owe you one.
- O Miss Bailey! Unfortunate Miss Bailey!
- 'T is a very fine thing to be father-in-law To a very magnificent three-tailed Bashaw!
- I had a soul above buttons.
- Mynheer Vandunck, though he never was drunk, Sipped brandy and water gayly.
george, the younger colman
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net