herbert beerbohm tree Quotes
Herbert Beerbohm Tree Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- People are too apt to treat God as if he were a minor royalty.
- Ladies, just a little more virginity, if you don't mind.
- My poor fellow, why not carry a watch?
- Every man is a potential genius until he does something.
- Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humour: he will always use it in evidence against you.
- Sirs, I have tested your machine. It adds a new terror to life and makes death a long-felt want.
- It is difficult to live up to one's posters:When I pass my name in such large letters I blush, but at the same time instinctively raise my hat.
- A charming fellow, and so clever: he models himself on me.
- As far as I could discover, the notion that a play could succeed without any further help from the actor than a simple impersonation of his part never occurred to Tree.
herbert beerbohm tree
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net