jared leto Quotes
Jared Leto QuotesBirth Date: 1971-12-26 (Sunday, December 26th, 1971)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- My coolest job was when I was 12 and I was a dishwasher at the Three Pigs Bar-B-Que for $2.50 an hour. All the fleabags and stoners worked there, so that's where I wanted to be.
- I always had an understanding and a connection and a good relationship with gay men and women. And I don't want to censor myself about the [censored] subject because I don't have a problem with gay or straight or any of that.'
- All of my roles have had their own unique set of challenges, and I enjoy that in some perverse, masochistic way. I'm always dying though! Maybe I have some kind of fetish.
- I thought the dolls' pussies were really beautiful tonight. Um. *gives head a small shake* I mean... Uh. You know what I mean.
- No one shakes their bon-bon like I do, except Ricky [Martin].
- Is it a little rude to answer your phone in the middle of a [censored] song?
- Where is my penis and can I have it back?
- It's your country, I don't make the rules. I just visit. Jesus.
- For us, things like make-up are just for the stage. I'm not sitting here right now at the interview wearing lipstick or something, or eyeliner, or you know, or a bra for that matter.
- The idea that I would ever end up on David Letterman or Jay Leno is horrifying. I am such a freak in comparison to most other twenty-five-year-old guys. I have no idea what other people are thinking. I'm not really in touch.
- We made a record over the past three years, we worked on this album called, 'A Beautiful Lie,' and it's really just a collection, during the past three years. It's a really personal record, it's brutally honest. It's about what it is to be human and to love, and live- life, death and everything in between.
- The first record [self-titled] was my brother and I, and this record [A Beautiful Lie] has changed because Tomo and Matt are part of the band, part of the experience, and we are happy to be sharing IT with them.
- Well, my brother and I have been playing music since we were kids together, and in a sense it has always been 30 Seconds to Mars. We've always wanted to do something that was different, creative and unique as possible. It was kind of a... different take on things musically. We wanted to stand alone, as strongly as we could. And Matt we've been playing with for about... not literally--[band giggles]--but we've been playing with for about 3 1/2 years [Shannon looks at Matt- 'I can't believe it's been three years.'] or longer, and Tomo has been with us for a couple years.
- Uh, we are 30 Seconds To Mars and it is our...ungodly pleasure, and privilege - we're grateful beyond believe - to be the 'Artists of the Day.' Thank you so much. (Tomo, Shannon, Matt -'Thank you')
- I feel fortunate just to do different things, you know. We were born in Bossier City, Louisiana, grew up very poor. And to be able to come out and to make films & to make music, it's just a tremendous opportunity. I'm just grateful to do both.
- This is a song... called 'The Kill.' But don't be scared, it's a nice song. About losing your mind.
- 'It's your radio station. Not theirs.' I think that should be your tag line.
- I heard you could meet really hot girls there. But I don't know! I don't go on. But I did have a guy that was squatting & pretending to be me. And I had thought I gotten him kicked off, but I heard at the last count that there were about 30-something people pretending to be me on MySpace. So all those guys, you are sick, you need help, and get a therapist or something.
- I wouldn't call us 'emo.' I mean, call us whatever you want. But I'd rather be called 'polka.'
- Dem Franchize Boyz. I know who Franchize Boyz are, but who's Dem? Dem? Which one is Dem?
- Hold on, dude. It's Britney Spears. (puts on phone headset and pretends to talk to Spears) Britney--Britney? Don't have time for you right now, I'm busy. Stop calling me. Jeez.
- I want you to repeat after me! War [crowd repeats] ! Peace [crowd repeats] ! Poverty [crowd repeats] ! Charity [crowd repeats] ! George Bush! [crowd starts booing because of George Bush's name being mentioned] It's a good thing that tonight, there's an alternative. Here it is. (points at screen displaying nominees)
- I don't think is for children, but I think if you went home and looked at the video games that your kids are playing, you'd be much more shocked.
- I showed up in L.A. with $500 and a backpack and I stayed at a shelter, so nobody handed me anything. I worked for every single thing that I have.
- High school is a dark place; I hung out with freaks.
- It's not like I'm hanging out at shopping malls or going to celebrity golf tournaments. I'm so in my own little world. I got my dog, my music, my brother, a couple of friends.
- I could care less about anybody knowing who I am, but I realize this is part of the game. Maybe if I really hated this whole public thing, I would go do plays in Hoboken.
- All those reports that I sleep in my closet. I don't know how people get that. People are so obsessed with what you do at home.
- You know you're really famous when there's rumors about you being gay.
- Put it on Wikipedia.
- Teens are always shown as one dimensional. They're stereotyped. When I was in high school, I cared about more than getting a date or making the team.
- If I was ever a teen idol, I'd kill myself.
- I don't like onions, but I like onion rings. What's up with that?
- I knew what I was walking into, and I knew that I was going to get my ass kicked, and it would have been much easier to just continue making films, but I've been making music since I was a kid and I certainly wasn't going to let that stop me from pursuing my dreams...
- I never look at myself as a closet actor wanting to make music or a closet musician wanting to act -- I'm very proud to do both and I don't put one above the other, I'm very grateful and excited by both opportunities -- it's really a unique opportunity to do both.
- I wanted to be a visual artist because I grew up around a lot of painters and photographers and had a very artistic upbringing. And I fantasized about being a drug-dealer when I was a kid. I thought it would be a good opportunity; I knew that the market would be strong. Is that bizarre?
- I was very much in my own world, never the popular kid. But I had a great family, a great brother and mother.
- As artists, it's our job to delve into the uncomfortable, the difficult and the challenging.
- I'm pretty masochistic. I kill myself for my craft - Literally
- I stole a lot when I was a kid, but I wouldn't steal one candy; I'd take the whole carton. I also used to like to break into other people's houses and sit in their rooms. I found it very comforting to be in someone's empty house.
- One memory I have is there were a lot of dogs at this one place and my brother got in a horrific fight with a dog and the dog bit his toe off. They became fast friends after that. He lost a toe and gained a friend.
- I take computers practically apart and put them back together. I have a supercomputer I built over the years out of different computers.
- Years ago, there was a rumor going around that I was dead because I was working in Ireland. Once I got back, people who seemed very upset would come up to me and say, 'We thought you were dead!'
- I was never interested in 'Teen Beat' like roles. I just wanted to work.
- That's what the problem is with the Internet, this great escape that we have, everything automatically becomes fact!
- I spent some time in prison. Just the normal stuff. Listen, I've had so much edge in my life, I don't need to contrive any. I'm not gonna front like Mr Angst.
- I was raised around a lot of artists, musicians, photographers, painters and people that were in theatre. Just having the art-communal hippie experience as a child, there wasn't a clear line that was drawn. We celebrated creative experience and creative expression. We didn't try and curtail it and stunt any of that kind of growth.
- I've always had a very strong interest in Asian culture, It always struck a deep chord in me, and some of my favorite films are Kurosawa's 'Kagemusha' and 'Ran,' and Bertolucci's 'The Last Emperor.' And I thought that the passion of the people, the history and the culture would be a really strong foundation for the song ['From Yesterday'].
- Um... I have a wolf. And his name is none of your business. He doesn't like the press.
- I've always liked Saturn. But I also have some sympathy for Pluto because I heard it's been downgraded from a planet, and I think it should remain a planet. Once you've given something planetary status it's kind of mean to take it away.
- She thinks I'm Davey Havok! (a random girl comes up and starts hugging Jared and says something to the effect 'AFI is such a great band! I can't believe I'm actually hugging the lead singer'.)
- You know, we got the family...and then obviously, we have some [censored] stepchildren or some [censored].
- Dream as big as you want it's the cheapest thing you'll ever do
- We are all guilty. We decided to become part of a solution instead of just complaining
- We were taught to explore our creative options rather than focus on the obstacles
- I'm not worried about looking good
- When am I not nice?
- I'm just a quiet man
- I kill myself for my craft
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 26th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net