jeff jarrett Quotes
Jeff Jarrett Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- 'I've got just three words: ain't I great?'
- 'J-E-double F J-A-double R-E-double T. Double J, Jeff Jarrett.'
- 'Don't piss me off!'
- 'I demand respect.'
- 'I'm gonna play a tune on your soul.'
- 'It doesn't get any better than me.'
- 'Do you hear what I'm trying to tell you?'
- 'You should feel honored. I just kicked your ass!'
- 'I was always taught that a woman's place was in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. And I'm a firm believer in that.'
- 'Don't hate the player, hate the game.'
- Jeff Jarrett, at the Owen Hart Tribute RAW: 'In this business, I guess you got a lot of acquaintances but very few friends. And Owen, he was one of those friends. He did a lot of funny stories, his personality, the things he used to do....and I told my wife a bunch of times about the last couple months I've been with Owen on the road....I see Owen more than I see her and my little girl. And he said the same thing. And now that he's not here, it's....you look at it almost selfishly. Owen, my buddy, my friend, not with me anymore. I know Owen's in a better place, life isn't cutting up. But when you really think about Owen's life, I think about integrity. Because in this business...it's cold, it's callous, it's selfish, it's self-serving, it's unrealistic, it's a fantasy world. But Owen was real. He was a man's man. His wife and kids.....are 3 of the luckiest people in the world, because he loved them more than anything in the world. And that's why he did what he did -- to provide for them. And he did it with integrity, and integrity in this business is few and far between. That's not a good thing to know, but it's the truth. And outside all of the laughs....because on the road, without the laughs, you know.....the fans get to see Owen 10-15 minutes a week, but when you see him 24 hours a day for 10 or 12 days at a time, he's one of the guys that made it fun. Made coming to work entertaining off the camera, and that's just as important as on the camera. Owen........I'll make the promise to you. 'Cause you've got 2 little kids and I've got a little one of my own, as they grow older, the only thing that they might have to find out what their dad was like is wrestling films. But I'll make the promise to myself...as the years go by, I'll do my best to let Oje and Athena really know what a great man you were, Owen. That's it...I can't....I don't know....'
- 'I am the Chosen One!'
- 'Listen up, Slapnutz!'
- 'Choke on that, Slapnutz!'
- 'I've got all the stroke around this place!'
- 'I am the King of the Mountain!'
- 'Welcome to Planet Jarrett!'
- 'You know who's screwing me? TNA Management!'
- 'I said when TNA came to Spike TV, I would be the champion, and I am!'
- 'I don't know when, I don't know if, I don't know where, but I've never stepped into the ring unless I was prepared; and I know right now, being inside a wrestling ring is the worst place for me right now.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net