john tyndall Quotes
John Tyndall QuotesDate of Death: 2005-07-19 (Tuesday, July 19th, 2005)
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Life is a wave, which in no two consecutive moments of its existence is composed of the same particles.
- The mind of man may be compared to a musical instrument with a certain range of notes, beyond which in both directions we have an infinitude of silence.
- The brightest flashes in the world of thought are incomplete until they have been proved to have their counterparts in the world of fact.
- It is as fatal as it is cowardly to blink facts because they are not to our taste.
- Charles Darwin, the Abraham of scientific men - a searcher as obedient to the command of truth as was the patriarch to the command of God.
- Superstition may be defined as constructive religion which has grown incongruous with intelligence.
- Religious feeling is as much a verity as any other part of human consciousness; and against it, on the subjective side, the waves of science beat in vain.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On July 19th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net