p.t. barnum Quotes
P.T. Barnum QuotesBirth Date: 1810-07-05 (Thursday, July 5th, 1810)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Every crowd has a silver lining.
- No one went broke underestimating public taste.
- I don't care what they say about me, just make sure they spell my name right!
- How are the ticket sales in Madison Square Garden?
- You can fool some of the people all of the time; you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can never fool all of the people all of the time.
- We have something for everybody.
- There is a sucker born every minute.
- 'To the Egress' (a deceptive sign used to reduce crowding)
- Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 5th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net