princess of wales diana Quotes
Princess of Wales Diana Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
princess of wales diana life timeline
|Britons Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, are divorced.||Wednesday, August 28th, 1996|
|Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al-Fayed die as a result of a car crash in Paris.||Sunday, August 31st, 1997|
- When I started my public life, twelve years ago, I understood the media might be interested in what I did. I realized then their attention would inevitably focus on both our private and public lives. But I was not aware of how overwhelming that attention would become. Nor the extent to which it would affect both my public duties and my personal life, in a manner, that's been hard to bear. At the end of this year, when I've completed my diary of official engagements, I will be reducing the extent of the public life I've lead so far.
- Well, there were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
- She won't go quietly, that's the problem. I'll fight to the end, because I believe that I have a role to fulfill, and I've got two children to bring up.
- I'd like to be a queen of people's hearts, in people's hearts, but I don't see myself being Queen of this country. I don't think many people will want me to be Queen.
- I do things differently, because I don't go by a rule book, because I lead from the heart, not the head, and albeit that's got me into trouble in my work, I understand that.
- Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.
- Oh, no, it's not dogs I don't like -- it's corgis. They get the blame for all the farts.
- Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
- Don't call me an icon. I'm only a mother trying to help.
- They say that it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise, like moderately rich and just moody?
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons.
- Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- I have a woman's instinct, and it's always a good one.
- Call me Diana, not Princess Diana.
- HIV does not make someone dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug; heaven knows they need it.
- We clicked in an intangible way' probably because of our upbringing.
- She was fun and accessible, thats why people loved her.
- After dinner at a friends house, Diana said, 'Do you have a pair of Marigolds?' I'll do the washing up. The host convinced her there was no need!
- Only in storybooks do you get to dance with a princess until midnight. But it happened to me.
princess of wales diana
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net