salvador dali Quotes
Salvador Dali QuotesBirth Date: 1904-05-11 (Wednesday, May 11th, 1904)
Date of Death: 1989-01-23 (Monday, January 23rd, 1989)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- What is an elegant woman? An elegant woman is a woman who despises you and who has no hair under her arms.
- Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
- The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.
- In the subconscious you fuck ugly people, never beautiful, because the libido always desires something repulsive.
- I like it, murder, because this is courage. It is anti-bourgeois. Murder is closer to heaven, because after becoming remords de conscience, one prays, one opens the sky, and the angels say, 'Good morning!'
- Ah, UNESCO is the most garbage. Any kind of organization for the good will of the people is impossible. It is necessary for the contrary. Young people need plenty of difficulties to achieve something, you know? If you receive a little money for this, a little money for that, everything becomes mediocre, and collapses ig-no-min-i-ously!
- You know the worst thing is freedom. Freedom of any kind is the worst for creativity. You know, Dali spent two months in jail in Spain, and these two months were the most enjoyable and happy in my life. Before my jail period, I was always nervous, anxious. I didn't know if I should make a drawing, or perhaps make a poem, or go to the movies or the theatre, or catch a girl, or play with the boys. The people put me in jail, and my life became divine. Tremendous!
- Every morning upon awakening, I experience a supreme pleasure: that of being Salvador Dali, and I ask myself, wonderstruck, what prodigious thing will he do today, this Salvador Dali.
- After visiting Mexico Dali Said: 'No volvere a venir a un pais que es mas surrealista que mis pinturas'
- El problema de la juventud de hoy es que uno ya no forma parte de ella.
- Muchas personas no cumplen los ochenta porque intentan durante demasiado tiempo quedarse en los cuarenta.
- Picasso es pintor, yo tambien; Picasso es espanol, yo tambien; Picasso es comunista, yo tampoco.
- Pintar un cuadro es o muy sencillo o imposible.
- I love Gala so much, if she dies I will eat her.
- 'At the age of 6, I wanted to be a female cook. At 7, Napoleon. After that, my ambition just went on growing. I wanted to be Salvador Dali and nobody else.'
- I do not take drugs. I am drugs.
- In the pretext of the academic being detestable, the worst in the class was made a hero! He opens the door to the ethics of shit! Newness at whatever cost and art becomes just a latrine!
- I tried sex once with a woman and that woman was Gala. It was overrated. I tried sex once with a man and that man was the famous juggler Federico Garcia Lorca [the Spanish Surrealist poet]. It was very painful.
- Have no fear of perfection. You will never reach it.
- The difference between Dali and the crazy man is that Dali, is not crazy!
- What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust.
- Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
- You have the lips of the pharmacist of Figueres (telling to Mae West and speaking about the pharmacist and philosopher of the history Alexandre Deulofeu).
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 11th||Who Also Died On January 23rd|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net