stephenie meyer Quotes
Stephenie Meyer QuotesBirth Date: 1973-12-24 (Monday, December 24th, 1973)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- p.37 - 38
- Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. And then you shot across the sky, like a meteor. Suddenly, everything was on fire. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, nothing had changed. But my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
- Edward Cullen: Look after my heart - I've left it with you.
- Bella Swan: I hate you, Jacob Black.
- Bella Swan: Alice, don't you think this is just a bit controlling? Just a little bit psychotic, maybe?
- Bella Swan: I glared at him. No danger? Sure. I only had a sadistic vampire trying to avenge her mate's death with my own, preferably through some slow and torturous method. Who was worried about Victoria? And, oh, yeah the Volturi-the vampire royal family with their small army of vampire warriors-who insisted that my heart stop beating one way or another in the near future, because humans weren't supposed to know they existed. Right. No reason at all to panic.
- Jared makes everything safe, everything happy. even houses. He still makes me feel safe, Melanie realized, feeling the warmth where his arm was just half an inch from mine. though he dosent even know I'm here.
- I was all alone in my head - exactly what i had once wanted. It made me feel lost.
- What was it that made this human love so much more desirable to me than the love of my own kind? Was it because it was so exclusive and capricious? The sould offered love and acceptance to all. Did I crave a greater challenge? This love was tricky; it had no hard-and-fast rules- it might be given for free, as with Jamie, or earned through hard work, as with Ian, or completly and heartbreakingly inattainable, as with Jared. Or was it simply better somehow? because these humans could hate with so much fury, was the other end of the spectrum that they could love with more heart and zeal and fire?
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 24th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net