william bradford Quotes
William Bradford QuotesBirth Date: 1663-05-20 (Sunday, May 20th, 1663)
Date of Death: 1791-09-25 (Sunday, September 25th, 1791)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
william bradford life timeline
|Plymouth Colony: William Bradford and the Mayflower Pilgrims land on what is now known as Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts.||Monday, December 21st, 1620|
- They knew they were pilgrims.
- So they committed themselves to the will of God and resolved to proceed.
- Being thus arrived in a good harbor, and brought safe to land, they fell upon their knees and blessed the God of Heaven who had brought them over the vast and furious ocean, and delivered them from all the perils and miseries thereof, again to set their feet on the firm and stable earth, their proper element.
- Our fathers were Englishmen which came over this great ocean, and were ready to perish in this wilderness.
- The loss of...honest and industrious men's lives cannot be valued at any price.
- But it pleased God to visit us then with death daily, and with so general a disease that the living were scarce able to bury the dead.
- Cold comfort to fill their hungry bellies.
- Behold, now, another providence of God. A ship comes into the harbor.
- Thus out of small beginnings greater things have been produced by His hand that made all things of nothing, and gives being to all things that are; and, as one small candle may light a thousand, so the light here kindled hath shone unto many, yea in some sort to our whole nation.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 20th||Who Also Died On September 25th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net