princess of wales diana Quotes
Princess of Wales Diana Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
princess of wales diana life timeline
|Britons Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, are divorced.||Wednesday, August 28th, 1996|
|Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al-Fayed die as a result of a car crash in Paris.||Sunday, August 31st, 1997|
- When I started my public life, twelve years ago, I understood the media might be interested in what I did. I realized then their attention would inevitably focus on both our private and public lives. But I was not aware of how overwhelming that attention would become. Nor the extent to which it would affect both my public duties and my personal life, in a manner, that's been hard to bear. At the end of this year, when I've completed my diary of official engagements, I will be reducing the extent of the public life I've lead so far.
- Well, there were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
- She won't go quietly, that's the problem. I'll fight to the end, because I believe that I have a role to fulfill, and I've got two children to bring up.
- I'd like to be a queen of people's hearts, in people's hearts, but I don't see myself being Queen of this country. I don't think many people will want me to be Queen.
- I do things differently, because I don't go by a rule book, because I lead from the heart, not the head, and albeit that's got me into trouble in my work, I understand that.
- Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.
- Oh, no, it's not dogs I don't like -- it's corgis. They get the blame for all the farts.
- Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.
- Don't call me an icon. I'm only a mother trying to help.
- They say that it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise, like moderately rich and just moody?
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons.
- Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- I have a woman's instinct, and it's always a good one.
- Call me Diana, not Princess Diana.
- HIV does not make someone dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug; heaven knows they need it.
- We clicked in an intangible way' probably because of our upbringing.
- She was fun and accessible, thats why people loved her.
- After dinner at a friends house, Diana said, 'Do you have a pair of Marigolds?' I'll do the washing up. The host convinced her there was no need!
- Only in storybooks do you get to dance with a princess until midnight. But it happened to me.
princess of wales diana
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net