aphra behn Quotes
Aphra Behn QuotesBirth Date: 1640-12-14 (Friday, December 14th, 1640)
Date of Death: 1689-04-16 (Saturday, April 16th, 1689)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- No friend to Love like a long voyage at sea.
- There's no sinner like a young saint.
- Patience is a flatterer, sir, and an ass, sir.
- Variety is the soul of pleasure.
- Come away; poverty's catching.
- Money speaks sense in a language all nations understand.
- One hour of right-down love is worth an age of dully living on.
- A brave world, sir, full of religion, knavery, and change: we shall shortly see better days.
- Faith, sir, we are here today, and gone tomorrow.
- Love ceases to be a pleasure when it ceases to be a secret.
- Oh what a dear ravishing thing is the beginning of an Amour!
- He that knew all that ever Learning writ, Knew only this - that he knew nothing yet.
- Nothing is more capable of troubling our reason, and consuming our health, than secret notions of jealousy in solitude.
- :that perfect Tranquillity of Life, which is no where to be found, but in retreat, a faithful Friend and a good Library:
- Each moment of the happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 14th||Who Also Died On April 16th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net