arnold bennett Quotes
Arnold Bennett QuotesBirth Date: 1867-05-27 (Monday, May 27th, 1867)
Date of Death: 1931-03-27 (Friday, March 27th, 1931)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Does there, I wonder, exist a being who has read all, or approximately all, that the person of average culture is supposed to have read, and that not to have read is a social sin? If such a being does exist, surely he is an old, a very old man.
- The price of justice is eternal publicity.
- A cause may be inconvenient, but it's magnificent. It's like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it.
- Being a husband is a whole-time job. That is why so many husbands fail. They can't give their entire attention to it.
- Journalists say a thing that they know isn't true, in the hope that if they keep on saying it long enough it will be true.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 27th||Who Also Died On March 27th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net