Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
billy bennett Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Billy Bennett Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- 'Twas the fifteenth anniversary of her twenty-second year, So he smiled at her as sweetly as a hog And asked what present she would like. And jestingly she said: 'Your green tie for my little yellow dog.'
- There's a cockeyed yellow poodle to the north of Conga Pooch; There's a little hot cross bun that's turning green; There's a double-jointed woman doing tricks in Chu-Chin-Chow, And you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.
- She knows I'm a deserter from the Scottish Fusiliers, She knows I stole a blind-man's can...that got me seven years! She knows I've been connected with a gang of West-End Pests, And the police have had me twice inside the cage; And she knows I mix with ladies that have got a shady past, But my mother doesn't know I'm on the stage.
- And you can't part a boy from his father, You can't part a boy from his dad, You can't part a Scotchman from money No matter how many he's had. You can't part the skin of a sausage Or a dad from his fond son and heir, And you can't part the hair on a bald-headed man For there'll be no parting there.
- Remember what the Patriarch King Solomon Told his harem on the night they'd had a few: 'Teetotalum overcoatum asqua scutum atomack Sonata with tomoto, laringitis, cul de sac.' Translation: 'If your rhubarb's fallen try and bend it back.' That's a motto for the likes of me and you.
- Billy Bennett - I speak of the artist - was forthright, bawdy, and wholesome:[His] grossness had that gusto about it which is like a high wind blowing over a noisome place.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net