claudette colbert Quotes
Claudette Colbert QuotesBirth Date: 1903-09-13 (Sunday, September 13th, 1903)
Date of Death: 1996-07-30 (Tuesday, July 30th, 1996)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Audiences always sound like they're glad to see me, and I'm damned glad to see them. If they want you, you want to do it.
- Books written by actresses are for the birds. Besides what would I write?...that somebody was looking for an Italian type to play the ingenue in a film and I might do?
- I bet you think an egg is something you casually order for breakfast when you can't think of anything else. Well, so did I once, but that was before the egg and I.
- I know what's best for me, after all I have been in the Claudette Colbert business longer than anybody.
- I married a wonderful doctor, and I was very happy-period.
- I've always believed that acting is instinct to start with; you either have it or you don't.
- If I couldn't laugh, I'd rather die.
- It matters more what's in a woman's face than what's on it.
- It took me years to figure out that you don't fall into a tub of butter, you jump for it.
- Men don't get smarter when they grow older. They just lose their hair.
- Most of us don't know about happiness until it's over.
- Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same enemy - the mother.
- You have no idea what a long-legged gal can do without doing anything.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On September 13th||Who Also Died On July 30th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net