frank pittman Quotes
Frank Pittman Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- As boys without bonds to their fathers grow older and more desperate about their masculinity, they are in danger of forming gangs in which they strut their masculinity for one another, often overdo it, and sometimes turn to displays of fierce, macho bravado and even violence.
- But after the intimacy-inducing rituals of puberty, boys who would be men are told we must go it alone, we must achieve our heroism as the Lone Ranger, we must see the other men as threats to our masculine mastery, as objects of competition.
- If fathers who fear fathering and run away from it could only see how little fathering is enough. Mostly, the father just needs to be there.
- Each generation's job is to question what parents accept on faith, to explore possibilities, and adapt the last generation's system of values for a new age.
- In considering the ledger equal, understand the greatest gift you have given your parents is the opportunity to raise you. The things a child gets from parents can't compare to the things a parent gets from raising a child. Only by experiencing this can you understand the degree to which children give meaning to parents' lives.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net