george jessel Quotes
George Jessel QuotesBirth Date: 1898-04-03 (Sunday, April 3rd, 1898)
Date of Death: 1981-05-23 (Saturday, May 23rd, 1981)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I am not, as I consider, to decide cases in favour of fools or idiots, but in favour of ordinary English people, who understand English when they see it, and are not deceived by any difference in type, but who have before them a very plain statement.
- It must not be forgotten that the rules of Courts of equity are not, like the rules of the common law, supposed to have been established from time immemorial. It is perfectly well known that they have been established from time to time - altered, improved, and refined from time to time. In many cases we know the names of the Chancellors who invented them.
- This case reminds me of one in which I likened the plaintiff's case to a colander, because it was so full of holes.
- Mistakes are the inevitable lot of mankind.
- I may be wrong, and often am, but I never doubt.
- The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On April 3rd||Who Also Died On May 23rd|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net