kirsten dunst Quotes
Kirsten Dunst QuotesBirth Date: 1982-04-30 (Friday, April 30th, 1982)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- It's important to me that I don't get trapped in the whole teen scene because I feel that you can get lost in those kind of movies, and they aren't really about the actors; they're about the selling of the concept, and how much money it makes. So I just try to choose the scripts that have the best characters for myself, or would be the most challenging, or fun.
- Being an actress doesn't make you popular in school. I was always leaving to make a movie then coming back in.
- You need your family in this business. It's one of the most important things to keep you grounded. You come home and your mom's like, 'Clean the kitty's litter box.' It's not like it's all about me.
- Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.
- But the real secret to total gorgeousness is to believe in yourself, have self confindence, and try to be secure in your decisions and thoughts.
- Everybody smokes! Models, actresses, everyone! Don't they realize that it's gross? I understand it's an addiction, but it still pains me to see my friends do it.
- I am sure I would love to do it now, but back then, I was, like, 11 and it was 'ugh.' There's nothing sexual or sexy when you're that age. So I was kissing Brad Pitt. So what? He had chapped lips. He was lovely and kind and sweet to me, but it was just yuk.
- I have gotten so many tickets. I hope I don't get my license revoked.
- I love my kitties, they are like my babies - I talk to them on the phone. I am like, 'Hi Mom,' she's like, 'Hi'...I am like, 'Put me on with the cats,'' she laughs. 'I'm like, 'hi baby, how's my little girl?'
- I love what I do and I don't want to stop - This is all I've ever wanted.
- I really wanted the MTV Award the most, It was a golden popcorn container and it looks really neat.
- [To David Letterman] Nice tie, do you want fries with that?
- I think life is about making a difference, kind of like Spider-man - who is a hero, but also makes a difference.
- I started when I was three years old, doing commercials and Modeling in New York, I liked it so much that I kept doing it.
- I think vegetarians - for a lot of them - it's about a lack of commitment to life and relationships. There are some who just like the fact that they're controlling something in their life.
- I try not to do scenes a certain way, because then I become conscious of it, and it doesn't come off as realistic. I try to make it so that I'm not really aware of what I'm doing.
- I want to play an action hero. I'm ready for roles that totally aren't me.
- I wanted to get an angel wings tatooed on my back, as a guardian thing.
- I'd like to be taller. I'd like my baby fat to leave.
- I'd like to grow up and be beautiful. I know it doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt.
- I'm never going to say anything about who I'm dating, unless I'm married or engaged.
- I'm very mature for my age, but I'm also innocent in a lot of ways. I'm complicated.
- In movies, I hope women aren't always portrayed as sex symbols. People like Drew Barrymore are paving the way for girls my age. Hopefully I can pave the way for young actresses, too.
- It was horrible, I hated it. Brad and Tom were like my big brothers on the set, so it was like kissing your big brother - totally gross.
- Madonna is my role model she's such a powerful woman. I love Gwyneth Paltrow, she's an actress I aspire to be like. And, of course, my mom. She drove me from New Jersey to New York every day for commercials so I could get where I am today.
- My favorite food at the moment is Pasta, with tons of shaved Parmesan on the side. Not crumbly but like the hunks, you know what I mean...when you get the thin slices.
- My mom raised me so wonderfully. She gave me self esteem and made me appreciate my flaws, as well as my strengths.
- People always tell me, 'Don't work so much', but I can't help it. I feel like all the things I've done are important to get to this adult stage and now I'm getting all these adult offers, so it's working.
- So many teen films are overproduced and people are going to burnout on the subject.
- Once I was in this park, and this guy like, you know, adressed me and said: 'Hi, aren't you Morgan Freeman?'
- Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?
- You felt like an idiot sometimes... You just have to commit 110% and make it look as real as possible. The hardest job an actor can doi s all this pretend, all this screaming and being scared for your life.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On April 30th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net