thomas sturge moore Quotes
Thomas Sturge Moore QuotesBirth Date: 1870-03-04 (Friday, March 4th, 1870)
Date of Death: 1944-07-18 (Tuesday, July 18th, 1944)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Then, cleaving the grass, gazelles appear (The gentler dolphins of kindlier waves) With sensitive heads alert of ear; Frail crowds that a delicate hearing saves.
- For milkmaids and queens and gipsy-princesses Dream and kiss blindfold or starve upon guesses.
- Break free, my soul, good manners are thy tomb!
- 'Shells with lip, or tooth, or bleeding gum, Tell-tale shells, and shells that whisper 'Come', Shells that stammer, blush, and yet are dumb - ' 'O let me hear!'
- In my opinion Mr. Moore is a greater poet than Mr. Yeats. He has lived obscurely, and has not displayed Mr. Yeats's talent for self-dramatization; for these reasons and others he has never become a public figure or a popular writer.
- A sheep in sheep's clothing.
thomas sturge moore
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 4th||Who Also Died On July 18th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net