lemmy kilmister Quotes
Lemmy Kilmister Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- 'If this band moved in next door to you, your lawn would die.'
- 'We are Motorhead... and we're gonna kick your ass!'
- 'We are Motorhead, and we play rock 'n' roll.' - Lemmy's opening words at Motorhead concerts.
- 'I don't need Channel 4 to tell me how rock and roll I am; I'm in fucking Motorhead!' - After taking Channel 4's 'How Rock And Roll Are You?' test and barely scoring 2/3 of the marks.
- 'The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say.' - From 'Ace of Spades'.
- 'I don't share your greed. The only card I need is the Ace of Spades'- From 'Ace of Spades'
- 'The king of kings, there is only one.' - From 'The King Of Kings'.
- 'The only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud.' - From 'Overkill'.
- 'We shoot to kill, and you know we always will.' - From 'Bomber'.
- 'I love American girls.' - From 'One Night Stand'.
- 'We are killers, we kill you till you die.' - From 'Killers'.
- 'Bring it up, bring it down till you hit the ground, Get a rude attitude, turn the world around, Shall we see, shall we disagree, Sing it all In The Name of Tragedy.' - From 'In The Name of Tragedy'.
- 'Save yourself and kill the world' - From 'Kill the world'
- 'I'm iron & steel, I'm bad to the bone, You come looking for trouble, honey don't you come alone' - From 'You better run'
- 'If loving you's a crime, So go on and find me guilty, Just one more fucking time' - From 'One more fucking time'
- 'I'm a loser, that's what they said, Now I got their women in my bed' - From 'Loser'
- 'And if we gotta fight all night, That's alright. I got time.' - From 'Don't lie to me'
- 'But you know I'm a real good lover, Can't judge a book by the cover' - From 'Shine'
- 'Listen up here, I'll make it quite clear, I'm gonna put some boogie in your ear' - From 'Born to raise hell'
- 'Rich men say that happiness is a million dollar bills, so how come half of them OD on sleeping pills?' - From 'No Voices in the Sky'
- 'Eye for eye. Tooth for tooth. You all know what I mean. What's the point in a cry for help if no one hears the scream?' - from 'No Voices in the Sky'
- 'Let right and wrong alone decide' - from 'God Was Never on Your Side'
- 'No-one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave' - from 'Deaf Forever'
- People don't read any more. It's a sad state of affairs. Reading's the only thing that allows you to use your imagination. When you watch films it's someone else's vision, isn't it? - Interview in the English newspaper The Independent, 15 October 2005.
- 'For earth to heal, we must die. No one deserves it more.'
- 'Safe sex, safe music, safe clothing, safe hair spray, safe ozone layer. Too late! Everything that's been achieved in the history of mankind has been achieved by not being safe.'
- 'The only time I've seen any rebellion was in the fifties, sixties and early seventies. The rest of it you can keep.'
- 'One thing I am very glad of is that I went through the sixties. People who didn't really don't know what they missed. We pushed a certain consciousness, a way of life and it was exciting - no AIDS, people weren't dying so much from drug abuse and it was truly a time of freedom and change.'
- 'That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it!'
- 'If you think you are too old to rock 'n roll then you are.'
- 'Born to lose, Live to win.'
- 'Yeah. It was all uphill. And he still couldn't play bass when he died, I mean, fucking hell. Well, and everybody knows that, just listen to the Sex Pistols record that he was on, you know, you can tell it's Steve standing in for him. In fact I'm not sure if Sid was ever on the record, I think it was Steve who played bass.' -On a time when Sid Vicious asked Lemmy to teach him to play the bass.
- 'To have a relationship is fatal to the relationship.'
- 'This one is for Joey, Johnny and Dee Dee Ramone, wherever they may be.' - Lemmy's words before Motorhead play the song 'R.A.M.O.N.E.S.'.
- 'I love women, I think they should be naked backstage all the time. I love looking at 'em'
- 'Born to Lose, Out to Lunch' - Written on the front of Lemmy's bass.
- 'All the technique in the world don't mean shit if it don't sound right.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net