- My father was a proctologist; my mother was an abstract artist. That's how I view the world.
- I think everybody is covering their posteriors with the Enron scandal and it was very convenient that Sept. 11 came along to deflect the fact that they should never have been in the White House in the first place. What happened in the election was completely corrupt.
- The real terrorist threats are George W. Bush and his band of brown-shirted thugs.
- If you close your eyes, you could just as well imagine me to be vintage Ali MacGraw, circa 1968.
- Love is the only shocking act left on the face of the earth.
- On one side you have book burners, Congressional wives and Pat Robertson. On the other side, you have vulgar comedians, foul-mouthed rap groups and Dennis Hopper - all your choices should be so easy.
- Madonna's got one big choice. Take a couple of years off and become a human being.