ann landers Quotes
Ann Landers QuotesBirth Date: 1918-07-04 (Thursday, July 4th, 1918)
Date of Death: 2002-06-22 (Saturday, June 22nd, 2002)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- A smile is the cheapest way to improve your looks, even if your teeth are crooked.
- At every party there are two kinds of people, those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.
- Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It's the sure footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life.
- Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
- If nobody minds, it doesn't matter.
- If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things that are missing. If you don't have love in your life, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
- If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you'll be married to a man who cheats on his wife.
- Keep in mind that the true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.
- Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies.
- Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
- Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
- The Lord gave us two ends-one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.
- The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
- Too many people today know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
- Women complain about sex more often than men. Their gripes fall into two major categories: (1) Not enough. (2) Too much.
- You need that guy like a giraffe needs strep throat.
- There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who say, 'What happened?'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 4th||Who Also Died On June 22nd|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net